Monday, February 27, 2012

Ward Hungarian Dance


This semester in my singles ward we had a Hungarian Dance. Our bishop is big on this dancing saying that their is at least 4 couples that get engaged from it. haha. The whole process is that both the guys and the girls in the ward make a list of 5 people they would want to go to the dance with in the ward. Then the relief society president and elders quorum president match the people up and the boys ask the girls out. I got asked by Bryson :) here is how he asked me-

I answered by getting a pear fruit. and wrote a note saying "Bryson, YES!!! I think that we would make a great "Pear" :) -Kristin...... Sadly I didn't take a picture of that but yeah.

So for the dance the attire was formal and I was lucky enough to borrow Lani my roommates Prom dress that was really cute and fit perfectly. The dance was really fun we had a yummy dinner and danced all night. After the dance we went to the boys apartment and played mario cart (which I am really bad at haha) and got frostys from Wendys. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Bryson was an awesome date, we all had a great time.




These are some of the pictures from the dance with the Relief Society presidency and our group! More pictures to come of me and my date...

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful Kris! I can't wait to see what your date looked like.:)

    ReplyDelete